Special silicone emulsion
Physical Form: Milky liquid
Ionic nature: Weak Cationic
Solubility: Readily soluble in water
Security: No poison, no corrosion, no irritating smell
1. It has excellent darkening effect on vulcanized black, can deepen 4-5 percent, and the color light is pure after darkening.
2. Give the fabric an excellent silky feel style.
3. Excellent deepening effect, generally suitable for all fabrics.
4. The deepening effect is durable and generally maintains excellent durability even after washing.
Dip rolling process: Recommended dosage: 50g/ L-100g/L Rolling pressure: 2.5Pa
Recommended PH: 5.5-6.5 (0.2g/ L glacial acetic acid can be added)
Remarks:The amount depends on the type of fabric and the depth required;Excellent stability under acidic conditions.
Set baking temperature and time:
150-180℃ , 1-3 min ( synthetic fiber )
120-150℃ , 1-3 min ( natural fiber )
Please adjust the specific process by sample according to the demand and production conditions
【Scope of Application】
Suitable for dyeing and printing of all fiber fabrics, especially for cotton and polyester fabrics.
【Storage, Packaging & Transportation】
Packaging: Plastic barrel at 125 kg / barrel Store in a cool, dry & ventilated place; avoid from direct sunlight and high temperature.
Shelf life: 6 months
Transportation: Non-dangerous goods
1. It is recommended not to use it in the same bath with fixing agent, penetrant and other additives, which may lead to the decrease of stability and deepening effect. If there is a need, please do compatibility test first to confirm whether it is feasible.
2. According to the particularity of vulcanized black food wool fabric, please be sure to clean the dust on the cloth when using this product.
3. For sulfurized black fabric, it is recommended that the pH value of the working solution be maintained between 5.5 and 6.5, too acidic will lead to the decrease of deepening effect, too alkali will lead to the decrease of stability.