Cotton and its blended fabrics.
This product is mainly used for durable and easy stain removal finishing of cotton and its blended fabrics. Based on the C6F13 technology, the product does not contain harmful substances, has an excellent effect of easy decontamination, and the finished fabric is oil-proof and easy to decontaminate.
1. It is suitable for easy decontamination finishing of cotton and its blended fabrics, with excellent easy decontamination ability.
2. It can be treated in the same bath with resin to give the fabric anti-wrinkle, non-iron and easy stain removal effect.
3. It can be used in the same bath with most acrylic easy stain removal finishing agents.
4. It is washable, and cross-linking agent is generally not needed in the finishing process.
Appearance: light yellow translucent liquid
PH value: 6-7
Solubility: easily soluble in water
1. Separate and easy decontamination finishing of pure cotton and chemical fiber fabrics: 60-100g/L
2. Application in the same bath with non-iron resin:
Easy stain removal finishing agent: 60-100g/L
Fiber protective agent: 20-40g/L
Two dip and two rolling: (rolling rate 60-80% normal temperature) → drying at 100-100°C (1-2 minutes) → baking (150-180°C*60-180 seconds)
Note: 1 Before finishing the fabric, clean the residual printing paste and chemicals that may affect the easy decontamination effect, otherwise the effect will be worse.
2 It can be used in the same bath with silicon additives.
3 The water- and oil-repellent finishing in the same bath with other methods requires pre-testing. Its excellent decontamination effect may affect the water- and oil-repellent properties of the fabric.
【Scope of application】
Suitable for use when the fabric is easy to stain and finish.
Storage: properly stored in the original packaging at room temperature, placed in a clean, covered, suitable container, this product will not produce any, this product will not cause any difficulties in handling and storage. Prevent freezing and avoid exposure to heat and cold. The color does not affect the quality performance.
Packing: 125 KG/plastic drum
Shelf life: 6 months (in the initially sealed drum, counting from the date of delivery under the specified conditions. The sealed drum should be tightly closed immediately after sampling or use).
Transportation: Treat as non-dangerous goods