Appearance： Yellowish brown powder
Solubility： Completely soluble in water
Odour： Mild fermented smell, no different smell, no odour
1. Used for biological polishing of cellulose fabric and stone washing of jeans and leisure wear, with strong fermentation washing ability, good effect and high yield.
2. High quality washing effect, blue and white yarn contrast, indigo anti stain degree is strong.
3. The fabric after leaven washing has less damage and high reproducibility.
Dosage: 0.1-0.3% (O.W.F)
Bath ratio: 5:1-15:1
Time: 20-40 min
Temperature: 25 ℃ - 45 ℃
【Storage, Packaging & Transportation】
Packaging: Plastic barrel at 50kg / barrel Store in a cool, dry & ventilated place; avoid from direct sunlight and high temperature.
Shelf life: 6 months
Transportation: Non-dangerous goods
1. It is recommended not to use it in the same bath with fixing agent, penetrant and other additives, which may lead to the decrease of stability and deepening effect. If there is a need, please do compatibility test first to confirm whether it is feasible.
2. According to the particularity of vulcanized black food wool fabric, please be sure to clean the dust on the cloth when using this product.
3. For sulfurized black fabric, it is recommended that the pH value of the working solution be maintained between 5.5 and 6.5, too acidic will lead to the decrease of deepening effect, too alkali will lead to the decrease of stability.