Fluorine-free polymer resin
Physical Form: Creamy white to pale yellow emulsion
Solubility Soluble in water in any proportion
Ionic nature Weak Cation
pH 6.0 – 7.0
* Low dosage, outstanding waterproof effect, no containing the fluorine element, no APEO, PFOS, PFOA and other prohibited materials.
* It gives the fabric a soft, fluffy feel and excellent waterproof performance;
* Good stability, high temperature resistance, acid resistance, weak alkaline resistance, salt resistance, shear resistance;
* Little effect on color fastness, stable emulsion and no oil bleaching.
Cotton and its blends:
Padding method/Process: 30~100g/L →100 ℃ pre drying→Setting temperature: 150 ～ 180 ℃ 90sec
Dipping method /Impregnating Process：2~5%（o.w.f) →temperature25~50℃ 20~30min →dewatering > Setting temperature: 150 ～ 180 ℃ 90sec
Chemical fiber and its fabric
Padding method/Process: 10~20g/L →100 ℃ pre drying→Setting temperature: 150 ～ 180 ℃ 90sec
Please adjust the specific process according to the trial sample
[Scope of application]
Suitable for general waterproof processing of natural fiber (wool, silk, cotton), polyester/cotton blended fabrics/yarns, mixed cotton, synthetic fiber (polyester, nylon) and so on.
【Storage, Packaging & Transportation】
Packaging: Plastic barrel at 125 kg / barrel Store in a cool, dry & ventilated place; avoid from direct sunlight and high temperature.
Shelf life: 6 months
Transportation: Non-dangerous goods
1. It is recommended not to use it in the same bath with fixing agent, penetrant and other additives, which may lead to the decrease of stability and deepening effect. If there is a need, please do compatibility test first to confirm whether it is feasible.
2. According to the particularity of vulcanized black food wool fabric, please be sure to clean the dust on the cloth when using this product.
3. For sulfurized black fabric, it is recommended that the pH value of the working solution be maintained between 5.5 and 6.5, too acidic will lead to the decrease of deepening effect, too alkali will lead to the decrease of stability.