Physical Form: Colorless or light yellow liquid
Solubility Soluble in water in any proportion
Ionic nature: Nonionic
PH Value 7.0 – 8.0 (1~2% aqueous solution)
This is a complex of special organic compound. For finishing, it is suitable for improving sun fastness of cotton, polyester-cotton, polyamide and blended fabrics and uvioresistant. It can endow fabric with excellent light fastness and uvioresistant.
1) It is effective with remarkable absorption and persistence to ultraviolet ray.
2) Slight effect to whiteness and stain-color of finished fabric.
3) To prevent the fiber from being degraded by sunlight, not fragile but enhancement to sunlight fastness.
4) The working liquid is stable and can be used in the same bath with other ionic finishing agents.
UV resistant finishing for Cotton, Polyester, Polyamide and its blended fabrics
Reference dosage for Pad-batch method:
Chemical fiber：Color Fasteness to Sunlight Enhancing Agent 10-30g/L
Cotton: Color Fasteness to Sunlight Enhancing Agent 30-50g/L
Padding（70-80% Liquid rate/ retention）→stoving→baking（150℃*2minutes）
【Safety & Precautions】
1) Stratification/layering may be seen during storage, please mix well before weighing, no affecting the effect of use.
2) Compatibility test should be done before being used in the same bath with other ionic finishing agents.
【Storage, Packaging & Transportation】
Packaging: Plastic barrel at 125 kg / barrel Store in a cool, dry & ventilated place; avoid from direct sunlight and high temperature.
Shelf life: 6 months
Transportation: Non-dangerous goods
1. It is recommended not to use it in the same bath with fixing agent, penetrant and other additives, which may lead to the decrease of stability and deepening effect. If there is a need, please do compatibility test first to confirm whether it is feasible.
2. According to the particularity of vulcanized black food wool fabric, please be sure to clean the dust on the cloth when using this product.
3. For sulfurized black fabric, it is recommended that the pH value of the working solution be maintained between 5.5 and 6.5, too acidic will lead to the decrease of deepening effect, too alkali will lead to the decrease of stability.